Three Island Cruise
Sea caves, attractive forms of rocks and well-indented coast of islands formed by constant inﬂuence of the sea are true natural attractions that will satisfy all nature lovers.We will stop on each island so that you can enjoy outstanding beauty and historical sites of Elaphite islands.
- Soft drinks
Powerfull Volvo engines will take you to most remote islands in Adriatic Sea before blink of eye !
This outstanding crewed motor yacht, the Fairline Squadron 55, remains one of Fairlines most successful and highly respected luxury motor yachts. This charter boat, with home port in Dubrovnik, is ideal for cruising the coast and holidays around Dubrovnik and South Adriatic waters. She offers you modern design with an innovative use of space and is great for any charter. The yacht can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 comfortable, stylish and luxourious cabins. One is master bedroom and the other two are twin cabins but convertible into double and master cabin. Crew sleeps separately in the two aft cabins. This vessel has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition.Other features include the main luxury saloon aft, a raised lower helm station with dinette opposite and galley down to port, large cockpit and spacious flybridge. Twin Volvo D12 diesels provide the power to the vessel, ensuring a great ride with a cruising speed of 26 knots up to an impressivem max 32 knots.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 9 am
- Passing the Dubrovnik city walls from sea side, we head to the famous Dubrovnik reefs
- Relax, swim and explore natural beauties of Mediterranean sea cave on Kolocep island
- Continue towards island Lopud and the most famous sandy beach in southern Dalmatia named Shunj
- Next on our way is island Shipan where you can have a lunch in local tavern
- Enjoy the ride with speed boat returning to the marina