From Catania to Acitrezza "The Sea of the Cyclops"
Sail along the route that Ulysses took and discover the beauty of the bay of the Cyclops in Acitrezza.
Depend on weather conditions, time available and upon request; it maybe possible to see dolphins, other marine life, go fishing, swimming, snorkelling and/or learn the fundamentals of sailing.
Sicilian Lunch of fish or seafood is included, meat and vegetarian are available on request.
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 43 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. An aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities, this is her true personality: one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 9 am
- First stop of our journey is the Caves of Ulysses
- On the way to the Port of Ognina our captain will explain you some sailing basics
- Next stop is right after the port of Ognina where you can take a closer look of the Aci castle from the boat or swim in the crystal clear water
- We continue to the Marine Protected Area of the Lachea Isle and the Cyclops Rocks with its unique wildlife
- Time for lunch on board
- Mooring in Acitrezza. You can visits to town, to enjoy the typical tasty cannoli or granita in one of the many bars Acitrezza (not included in the price)
- Heading back to the Port of Catania