Power out of Barcelona
The best way to get out of the hot streets and crowds in Barcelona is on big fun powerboat. Spend a day sailing on the Mediterranean. Feel the wind in your hair and soak up the sun. Stop for a dip in the sea and enjoy a drink with the beautiful and unique view of Barcelona from the sea.
- Soft drinks
This 60 foot vessel powered by twin MAN engines with a combined power output of 3000hp, gives her a top speed of 40 knots (45mph) making every voyage an exhilarating experience.
She has three cabins in total, two double berths with ensuites and one twin, capable of accommodating six guests for overnight charters. She is designed for entertaining with huge open deck space and plenty of room to relax with enormous sundecks to both the bow and stern.
With her teak finish throughout and phenomenal attention to detail, this incredible vessel really is in a league of her own.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 11 am
- Feel the sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Admire spectacular views of Barcelona's landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy refreshments while sunbathing or relaxing on board
- Return to the marina