Great visits of stunning authentic locations along Istria peninsula
Leaving from Pula , cruise along the beautiful Istria peninsula and reach Rovinj-Rovigno. Enjoy a nice stroll in this tourist resort offering historic monuments in a favourable and climatic features. Further on in Lim Bay, on the North of Rovinj, let you be filled with historical surroundings where the Illyarians built their colonies before visiting Romualdo’s impressive cave or St Michael monastery. The onboard lunch will sure be a great moment, sharing local stories and experiences with your captain. Discover one of the most renowned tourist locations in Rovinj : there, the amazing stony beaches with typical coves will offer you a wonderful sunbathing and snorkeling time to fancy before getting back to your marina.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
Welcome to our very comfortable and stylish brand new boat Maggie. The boat offers impressive home-from-home comfort, luxurious space and height – a modern look and feel throughout. You’ll be amazed by her huge volume and comfortable accommodation.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 10am
- Leave Pula and sail along the Istria peninsula and join Rovinj-Rovigno
- Stroll around the streets and get amazed by St. Euphemia church.
- Jump in the turquoise waters of Lim Channel and explore Romualdo’s cave
- Enjoy a friendly lunch onboard with your captain
- Anchor on Red Island and relax on one of the numerous beaches there
- Dive in the crystal-clear waters along Maskin island and explore a typical cove covered with pebbles
- Return to the marina