Cruise around Croatia's breathtaking islands
Feel like a privileged visitor for most of the sites you discover today offer a protected access : Bisevo needs a challenging trek, Kupinovac Mali can only be reached by the sea and Stiniva is closed by two high rocky cliffs. Make sure not to forget your camera and mask, since the caves you will be swimming in properly offer breathtaking seabeds : on the blue cave of Bisevo island, the bright sun lights up the water, and the glowing ocean illuminates the cave walls a brilliant blue, creating an ethereal glowing blue grotto. In the Green Cave of Ravnik island a big hole allows sunrays to penetrate into the cave at high noon creating special light effects in all shades of silver and green colours. To relax and sunbathe, you will enjoy the most beautiful beaches around, from Kupinovac once loved by Greta Garbo for its beauty, to the stunning Stiniva, ending with Budikovac, ideal spot for a real vacation. Bet you will be looking forward to come back as soon as possible !
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
Pleasure seekers won’t hesitate to take to the water in the Activ 605 Open. Opportunities to have fun abound and it’s the ideal choice for light fishing, water sports or simply soaking up the sun. It also comes with some of the award-winning features of the Activ 675 Open, Powerboat of the Year 2011, such as easy sun lounge conversion and intelligent use of space. It’s no surprise the Activ 605 Open makes best in category for storage capacities, largest carrying capacity, best access from water to cockpit and outstandingly low fuel consumption with the new Mercury EFI 150 engine.
The striking SMART Edition offers the right touch of comfort, cruise and style options.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 10 am
- Leave the marina and cruise along Dalmatian waters to join Bisevo island
- Grab your mask and snorkel to explore the breathtaking caves, admiring never-seen colours from the water to the floor of the caves
- Relax on the white pebbles and big rock plateau of the marvellous Kupinovac Mali beach
- Enjoy a nice lunch onboard with your friends
- Discover the hidden pebble beach of Stinivia, after crossing the two high rocky cliffs filtering the access
- Sunbathe and fancy a restful siesta
- Penetrate the exceptional Green Cave Ravnik and admire silver and green sun rays coming from the open ceiling
- Anchor in Budikovac and share your passion with other yachtsmen who love spending their vacations there
- Jump in the astonishing lagoon and enjoy a wonderful swimming and snorkeling moment
- Try and convince yourself that it is time to return to the marina