Discover Croatian most breathtaking wealths cruising along Dalmatian islands
Croatia is the place to combine amazing beaches and authentic towns full of history and charm. Lucky you ! You will have this unique chance to enjoy both aspects in this one-day cruise. Leaving the boat on Solta Island, you will try the delightful waters of the dalmatian site before exploring the charming small fishing villiage, with houses clustered around the port. Blue Lagoon - nickname for Krknjasi will then offer you an untouched natural landscape : dive and snorkel in the crystal-clear water of this tropical paradise. You will then taste delicious sea food and mediterranean cuisine in a local recommended restaurant in Trogir. This lively Mediterranean town offers so many vacation possibilities that your afternoon may seem way too short for you to enjoy all the pleasures offered : strolls, coffee time in local recommended places, historical visits… Make sure to have planned your time at best !
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Underwater camera (GoPro)
Engine: Honda 90HP
Max speed: 32 MPH
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 10am
- Cruise along the coast, starting with some swimming and snorkeling along the beaches of Solta Island
- Go for a stroll in the small fishing village of Maslinica and stop for a coffee
- Jump in the crystal-clear water of Krknjasi, and enjoy the stunning landscape of this so-called “blue lagoon”.
- Sunbathe on the beautiful sandy beach.
- Join Trogir and stop for a nice lunch - recommended restaurant : Konoba Trs Restaurant (sea food, mediterranean cuisine)
- Take a walk through the town that reminds you historical times
- Relax on the main town square
- Fancy a cup of coffee in a coffee bar Corte
- Return to the marina