Discover the Corniche d’Or close to Cannes on an awesome boat
French Riviera offers as many different experiences as one could wish. Amongst them is the Corniche d’Or, a drive cut between the Mediterranean Sea and the Esterel Massif. Make sure you brought your camera for the sceneries you will discover today are simply outstanding : the particular portion between Agay and Le Trayas with its hairpin turns and sheer rock edges is amongst the most spectacular sightseeing you could ever dream of. All along your trip, the combination of colours is both mesmerising and astounding. Don’t worry : you will also have an active experience when swimming or sunbathing on small, shingled beaches or rocky outcrops that turn into favourite bathing spots for every sea lover. Words may escape you when you narrate this wonderful one-day trip !
- Soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Bottle of rosé
- Snorkeling equipment
Awesome is a striking Dark blue VanDutch 40. Built in 2014, she is one of the newest VanDutch 40 available to rent on the French Riviera. For VanDutch charter, contact 212 Yachts today. Experience the best day cruiser on the French Riviera with a VanDutch 40.
Awesome boasts a striking black hull, oozing the elegance and luxury associated with the highly sought after VanDutch brand. Gorgeous white upholstery adds a vogue finish to Awesome. Her aesthetic is simply immaculate.
10 guests can cruise on Awesome, making a VanDutch charter ideal for a family or group of friends looking to explore the Cannes Islands by boat, or to travel by yacht to Monaco or Saint Tropez. Her quiet and smooth ride add to the comfort factor on-board, and make her a ultra fun and relaxing charter for all on-board. Don’t be fooled by her graceful cruising speed and quiet engines, as with a VanDutch charter, you can experience speeds of up to 42 knots!
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 10 am
- Leave Cannes and cruise along La Napoule Gulf
- Discover the not-to-be-missed drive name the Corniche d’Or and its rugged peaks contrasting with the azure skyline
- Have a stop in the Corniche d’Or cove and enjoy an extraordinary moment of swimming and snorkeling in a stunning natural surrounding where red rocks stand out from an intense blue sea
- Admire the luxurious villas perched in and around the inlets
- Nice lunch at the La Guerite on the Cannes Islands
- Reach the Estérel Massif and walk along the narrow path named “le sentier des douaniers” and enjoy impressive views stretching far out along the coast
- Relax on Dramont beach, swim and snorkel surrounded by an unbelievable scenery
- Grab back your mask and camera and return to the marina