Discover the pristines coasts of Menorca
Enjoy a first swim in Cala Es Grau, where you can take out binoculars and observe the 100 species living in the natural reserve. After having discovered some fantastic birds, cross to the Illa d'en Colom to dive in its turquoise water. Continue the day by cruising down the coast and observe the black and white lighthouse on Illa De l'Aire, where you may spot one of the hundreds rabbits living on the deserted island. Finish the day with a swim in the clear water of Cala Coves, where you will discover the caves built on the cliffs. Your captain will recommend a nice place to stop for lunch.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
Less than 3 years old our boat guaranteed you comfortable spacious place to enjoy the sun and the Menorca coastline.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am at Marina Menorqua
- Start with a swim in Cala Es Grau, where you can observe the Natural Reserve
- Cross to the Illa d'en Colom and jump in the turquoise water
- Stop for a nice lunch - 2 recommended restaurants: El Tamarindo (local), Es moll (very simple tapas bar)
- Cruise around the Illa De l'Aire
- Discover the beautiful caves built on the cliffs of Cala Coves
- Return to the Marina