Enjoy a fantastic day on the sea in Palma de Mallorca
Enjoy a day discovering the east coast of Palma! Start with a swim in the lovely pebble beach Cala Egos before cruising around the Island of Sa Dragona and its Natural Park. Find your way to the beautiful "postcard" village of Cala Deia and finsish the day by discovering the amazing rocky cove of Sa Calobra and the Torent of Pareis. Your captain will recommend a place to stop to enjoy a nice meal.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
The cockpit of Symphony X is roomy and excellent for entertaining. The boat interior is outstanding, perfect for lounging in the Mediterranean sea.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am
- Start with a swim in Cala Egos
- Cruise around Sa Dragona Island and its Natural Park
- Stop for a nice lunch - 3 recommended restaurants: Las Terrazas (trendy), Granfolies beach club (trendy), Zheroboathouse (trendy) - booking necessary
- Admire the beautiful village in Cala Deia
- Discover the amazing rocky cove of Sa Calobra and walk to the Torrent of Pareis
- Return to the Marina