Discover Ibiza's wild and beautiful north coast
Leaving San Antonio Bay, start the day by cruising around the Marguaridas Island, passing under its beautiful arch. On your way up north, discover the famous hippie beach Benirras and, if you dare, jump in its clear water from the big rock emerging from the sea. Further north, enjoy the view of the san Miguel cliffs and jump in the clear water of the quiet Cala des Porcs. On your way back to San Antonio, do not hesitate to stop in front of the famous Café Del Mar for the sunset.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
The Crownline R18 is pleasantly compact and packed with all the bells and whistles you need to enjoy a day cruising Ibiza.
You and your friends will love this boat and enjoy how easily she settles into a comfortable plane making cruising really enjoyable.
Step aboard and you will find comfort and amenities galore. There’s plenty of leg room, tons of storage and a swimming platform.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am in San Antonio
- Discover the Margaridas Island
- Jump from the rock at the Hippie beach Benirras
- Stop for a picnic and a swim in the clear water of Cala des Porcs
- Observe the cliffs of San Miguel
- Stop in front of the famous Café del Mar to watch the sunset
- Return to San Antonio