Private island and authentic quiet coves, discover the east coast of Ibiza
Leaving from Santa Eulalia, cruise along the beautiful coast and discover some of the nicest beaches on the east side of Ibiza such as Cala d'en Serra, Cala Boix or Aguas Blancas. Find your way to the Togomago private Island and swim in the turquoise water of its coves. Your captain will recommend you a great place to stop to enjoy a fresh fish and a glass of sangria.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Contact with the dinguy service for the restaurants
- Snorkeling equipment
Our boat offers luxurious lounge sits opposite a wide and comfortable dining area and just forward of the spacious, well-equipped kitchen. Perfect boat for a day trip in the Mediterranean sea.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Meet your captain at 10am
- Enjoy the clear water in Cala D'en Serra, cala Boix or Aguas Blancas
- Stop for a fresh fish - 3 recommended restaurants: Amante beach club (trendy), Atzarro beach (trendy), El Bigotes (authentic and off the road) - booking necessary
- Cruise around the fantastic Togomago private Island and stop for a swim in the turquoise water
- Return to Santa Eulalia