Dive in Formentera's tropical turquoise water
Leaving from the Marina Ibiza, you will reach in 20 minutes the small and beautiful Island of Formentera. Enjoy a swim at Espalmador and after a short walk on the beach, discover the famous mudbath, leaving you with a smelly but fantastic soft skin! You will be able to get rid of the smell by jumping in the incredible turquoise water at Ses Illetes beach. Your captain will recommend you a great place to stop for a fresh fish and a glass of sangria on the beach before discovering the caves along the Formentera's coast.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the turquoise water
- Contact for the dinguy service at the restaurant
- Snorkeling equipment
Our most popular Ibiza boat for groups of up to 9 guests wanting to experience an unforgettable day in Ibiza.
This spacious 26ft Rinker Bowrider water sports speed boat offers power and comfort with room for 9 guests. Relax on the large aft sun lounger or cool off in the sea from the swim platform. This is our most popular speed boat and is perfect for relaxing and for the more adventurous who enjoy or would like to try water skiing, wake-boarding or have fun in the warm Ibizan seas. The Rinker Speed boat also has a semi circular lounge cockpit with extended sunshade and open seated bow for 4, allowing you to ‘ride the waves’.
Built to American standards for 12 people, the stringent European law limits the capacity to 9 guests plus captain, giving you plenty of space to relax aboard this superb sports boat.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am
- Enjoy a mudbath at Espalmador
- Jump in the turquoise water of Ses Illetes
- Stop for a fresh fish on the beach - 3 restaurants recommended: Juan&Andrea (trendy), El pirata (local), Besos Beach (hippie trendy) - booking necessary
- Cruise along the coast, discover the caves and jump in the water for some snorkeling
- Return to Botafoch