Discover a mysterious island close to Ibiza
Leaving from San Antonio Bay, cruise along the beautiful coast of Ibiza and discover the mystic and famous island "Es Vedra"! If you are curious, try to spot the goats living on it...
Find you way back to Ibiza' coast, visit its fantastic coves and enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters. Your captain will recommend a great place to stop to enjoy a fresh fish and a glass of sangria before watching the sun disappear in the water in front of one of the most famous sunset bars on the island!
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Swimming in the clear water
- Snorkeling equipment
This beautiful boat rental is based in Ibiza, in the port of Sant Antonio Abad. It is a boat Regal 1900, an American model of exquisite design. The shipyard Regal is characterized by its high-end boats, a real treat at sea. Of course you can rent this boat with or without skipper.
This rental Regal 1900 is ideal for chalking by Ibiza model. Its accommodated size can accommodate 6 people who can navigate comfortably.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am
- Start with a first swim in the turquoise water of Cala Conta
- Cruise along the coast and find a quiet bay for some snorkeling
- Cruise around the mystic island "Es Vedra"
- Stop for a fresh fish - 2 recommended restaurants: Es Xarcu (local), Cala bassa Beach Club (trendy) - booking necessary
- Stop in front of the famous Sunset Ashram or Café del Mar to watch the sunset
- Return to San Antonio