Istanbul to the Marmara Sea - Private Powerboat to the Princes' Islands
Swap the city for a day of relaxation among the idyllic offshore Princes’ Islands in the Marmara Sea. Boarding your private yacht, you'll cruise past the mouth of the Southern Bosphorus with great views of the Asian Side’s Girl Tower (Kiz Kulesi) and the European Side’s Seraglio Point, the ultimate skyline of domes and minarets including the Old City’s historical Topkapi Palace and Haghia Sophia.
Approach the island riviera in style, gliding across the blue sea of Marmara in comfort. You can enjoy commanding views of the beautiful string of islands from the sunpads on the front bow or upper flybridge, or enjoy a refreshing beverage as you leave the city behind from the stern lounge. The Princes’ Islands (Adalar in Turkish) is a string of islands, including Büyükada, Heybeliada, Burgazada, Sedef Adası or Kınalıada.
Once at the islands you’ll discover a natural paradise of secluded tranquil bays and tiny coves, which are ideal for a refreshing swim, or to try your hand at reeling in a fish using the onboard fishing rod and lines (assistance provided from the crew if needed).
Later you’ll have the chance to set foot ashore the islands, where you can enjoy a typical village lunch, take a horse-carriage ride or a stroll to explore. After some more great swimming or fishing stops, refreshing beverages and relaxation, you’ll return to Istanbul fully revived and refreshed.
- 8-hour private yacht rental
- All necessary crew on board
- All fuel for the cruise
- All VAT and taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off at a selected pier in central Istanbul (Kurucesme, Kabatas or Beylerbeyi Pier)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water available on board
- Lunch (A light lunch consisting of a variety of traditional Turkish meze cold appetizers can be had on board for €25 pp, must be ordered at time of booking, or you can have lunch on the islands at a local restaurant of your choosing)
- Alcoholic & soft drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Horse-drawn carriage ride on the island
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Magnificent 55' motor yacht based in the vibrant centre of Istanbul, Turkey. The perfect boat for cruising on the Bosphorus Strait with views of the European and Asian banks or to the nearby Princes Islands. She has a master cabin, crew cabin, shower and bathroom facilities, kitchen, indoor lounge, two sunpads at the bow, spacious outdoor lounge on deck for al fresco dining and an upper flybridge deck for 360 degree views. With our experienced captain and first mate at the helm, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy a special day out on the water.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- 10am pick up from Kurucesme, Kabatas or Beylerbeyi Pier (based on your location)
- Sail down the South Bosphorus
- Reach the Princes' Islands
- Swim in secluded bays
- Enjoy a seafood lunch ashore
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride across the island or explore on foot
- Relax on the yacht in the sunshine
- See unique views of Seraglio point passing Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia
- 6pm: Return to Istanbul
*This is a suggested itinerary. Don't forget your swimsuit and towel if you want to take a dip in the water off Princes' Islands!