Northern Croatia to Izola, Slovenia, on a magnificent powerboat
This two day cruise takes you from Pula, Croatia, up the Slovenian coast to the spectacular towns of Roving and Izola.
Along the way, you will pass serene islands, national parks and ‘shabby-chic’ towns. You can stop for lunch in Rovinj on day one and have an explore. Stay the night on board the boat in the marina at Izola and head back to Pula, via the beach town of Porec, on your second day.
Your Captain can tell you about the best things to see and do in the area but ultimately the route is up to you and the boat is all yours for a wonderful couple of days.
- Accommodation for 5 on board
- Bedding and towels
- Beach towels
An immaculate Sessa C38 powerboat. The boat is in a great location for exploring some of Europe's most interesting cities, from Split to Trieste to Venice.
The boat's interior is fabulously finished, with plenty of room for up to 5 people to feel at home for a week or two. There is a master cabin (king sized double) and a second cabin with three single beds. This is a great boat for a small group of friends or a family.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
Day 1: Pula - Rovinj - Izola
- Board the boat in Pula
- Cruise between the small, scenic Brijuni islands, enjoying the magical views.
- Continue up the coast to Rovinj. This glamorous port town used to be an island but is now connected to the mainland, so it is surrounded by water and enjoys sea breezes and a truly mediterranean climate.
- Hop off the boat to have lunch in town and explore this beautiful, ‘shabby-chic’ town.
- Cruise on to Izola, across the Slovenian border.
- Head ashore for the evening and enjoy this stunning city all lit up at night.
- Stay the night on board the boat in the marina.
Day 2: Izola - Porec - Pula
- After breakfast and a lazy morning in Izola, leave Slovenia and return down the Istrian coast.
- Stop off for lunch in Porec, a fun, busy town with plenty to explore.
- Go for a swim from the beach in town or head back out on the boat and drop anchor in a bay to enjoy the water in private from your yacht.
- Head back to Pula for the the end of the day.