Pampelonne beach party from your boat, St-Tropez
St-Tropez, the reputably sexy town on the South coast of France, is all cobbled streets, boutiques and shimmering water. It is a place which everyone should get the chance to see by boat.
This day trip is a great way to gear up for the weekend. Arrange pick-up in the boat from anywhere within the St-Tropez bay and your Captain will take you around all the most glamour boating spots in St-Tropez followed by a drop-off at Nikki Beach Club right on the waterfront.
- Drinks (wine and soft drinks)
- Cruising in the St-Tropez area
- Sunbathing on the deck of a powerboat
- Swimming in clear blue waters
- Arrive in style at Nikki Beach (or place of your choice)
Enjoy all that St-Tropez and the Côte d’Azur has to offer from a boat. This powerboat has a classic look, teak decking and comfortable seating out on deck. She is finished with beautiful cream and blue detailing.
Dip in the water from the swim deck at the rear of the boat or stretch out at the bow and enjoy the sun. She also comes with a table and chairs so you can sit round for a meal.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Board the boat at 10am, from your choice of location anywhere in St-Tropez bay
- See the wonderful sight of St-Tropez harbour from the water
- Cruise along Pampelonne beach, take a swim and see where the rich and famous spend their lazy days.
- Head down the coast to La Madrague, once home to Brigitte Bardot, the free-spirited actress and activist who lived in St-Tropez in this beautiful coastal property.
- Drop off at Nikki beach where their hosts will collect you from your boat and take you up to the club!