Grand Tour of Isola D'Elba
This tour of Elba island, Tuscany, takes place on a beautiful 1970s British-built motor yacht. Spend 1 relaxing day cruising around the island, stopping off in all the best spots which have been carefully selected and suggested for you by the crew.
Elba is the island off the coast of Tuscany on which Napoleon was sent to live in exile. Nowadays, as well as its bays and mountains, clear waters and blossoming vineyards, the island has wonderful towns, praised cuisine and is a fantastic place to see from a boat.
Make the most of the water sports equipment on board and the many quiet bays around the island. Your breakfasts and lunches will be served on board by your crew and you can enjoy wonderful Italian meals on the island. You will also have the opportunity to sample local wines at Napoleon's favourite winery.
This is a spectacular long week in which you can enjoy the privacy of your yacht and dive into the vibrant culture of Elba.
- Motor yacht
- Fuel and yacht supplies
- Boat insurance
- Accommodation for 8 onboard
- Breakfasts and lunches on board
- Linens and towels
- Chance to sample Tuscan wines
- Meals ashore
A 77 foot spectacular motor yacht, built in England to Lloyds' specifications by the famous shipyard Dagless. She has been comprehensively updated and maintained over the years and she is now a wonderfully luxurious boat, with everything you need on board and an experienced crew.
Guests can enjoy the romance of exploring Italy's food, scenery and culture with the privacy and luxury that this yacht provides.
Included on board:
- 2 Master double cabins, with en suite bathrooms
- 2 Double cabins (pullman style)
- 2 Shower-rooms
- Separate crew quarters
- Saloon with Plasma TV, Computerised Cinema System
- 1000 hours of music
- Dining room
- Outside dining on the aft deck
- Upper deck
- Sofas and armchairs
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Embark near Punta Ala.
- Enjoy breakfast on board the yacht each morning.
- Cruise on to a quiet bay to anchor off the shore and enjoy the water. Your crew will take you ashore in the dinghie.
- See the charming fisherman's villages of Porto Azzuro and Portoferraio with their forts and historical sites, great nightlife and fabulous restaurants.
- Visit Napoleon's favourite winery to sample some of the finest wines produced on the island.
- Explore the mountainous countryside on the island and fantastic sunsets.
- Enjoy the privacy and luxury of your own spacious motor yacht.
- Moor each night in a sheltered bay
- On your seventh day, return to Punta Ala.