Day cruising the Tuscan coast on a spectacular Motor Yacht, with lunch served on board
Treat yourself and your loved ones to a day trip on the Tuscan coast on an exquisite 77 foot long Motor Yacht.
From Puntone di Scarlino, near Punta Ala, head South down the rolling coastline and along the edge of the National Park. This landscape is typically Tuscan and it takes on even more of a wild, romantic vibe from a boat.
At the end of the morning, you will arrive at Le Rochette and the crew will drop anchor in front of Rochette castle. Lunch will be served on board the boat so you can enjoy this beautifully crafted custom boat. Dine al fresco on the rear deck or enjoy the dining room.
You can spend the afternoon swimming and exploring or getting involved in some watersports using the boat’s dinghy. Your crew will sail you back to Puntone di Scarlino at the end of the afternoon.
- Motor yacht
- Fuel and yacht supplies
- Boat insurance
- Lunch on board, served by crew
- Chance to enjoy swimming and water sports in clear blue waters
- Use of the dinghy for watersports €50 per 30 minutes
A 77 foot spectacular motor yacht, built in England to Lloyds' specifications by the famous shipyard Dagless. She has been comprehensively updated and maintained over the years and she is now a wonderfully luxurious boat, with everything you need on board and an experienced crew.
Guests can enjoy the romance of exploring Italy's food, scenery and culture with the privacy and luxury that this yacht provides.
Included on board:
- 2 Master double cabins, with en suite bathrooms
- 2 Double cabins (pullman style)
- 2 Shower-rooms
- Separate crew quarters
- Saloon with Plasma TV, Computerised Cinema System
- 1000 hours of music
- Dining room
- Outside dining on the aft deck
- Upper deck
- Sofas and armchairs
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Embark from Puntone di Scarlino and head South along the coast
- Lunch will be served on board the boat, accompanied by great views of Le Rochette castle
- Jump in the water for a swim or a chance to enjoy some water sports using the boat's equipment.
- Continue cruising and return to Puntone di Scarlino for the evening.
*This is a suggested itinerary, your Captain is your guide and can advise further options to explore.