Greek Island You Time
Three days of cruising in a luxury powerboat around the timeless Greek island of Spetses. The small town of Spetses is backed by rolling green hills and surrounded by quiet bays.
Sail out to the coast of the nearby Peloponnese peninsula and you’ll find secluded spots and sheltered waters perfect for enjoying the warm Mediterranean air and sea breezes.
A visit to the floating fortress of Monemvasia gives your trip a historic twist and the beautiful island of Kythera rounds it all off perfectly.
- Bavaria 37HT powerboat
- Fuel and mooring fees
- Overnight accommodation for 4 on board, in 2 double cabins
- Lunch on board on Day 1
- Greek breakfasts on board on Day 2 and Day 3
- Linens and towels
- Evening meal in Navplion on Day 1
- Lunch and evening meal at our stop-off destination on Day 2
Join us on the charming and wonderfully Greek island of Spetses. Spacious accommodation for at least 4 persons, including master cabin with double berth, guests’ cabin with 2 single berths that convert to double, galley with sink, stove and micro-oven and dinette for 4 that also converts to double berth, heads with separate shower box, huge cockpit area outside with settee for 6 and wet bar, large swimming platform, dinghy and outboard.
Destination & Suggested Itinerary
- Arrive at 11am in Spetses Hotel to meet your skipper and board the boat just outside
- Sail West to the coast of the Peloponnese peninsula
- Enjoy lunch on board (delivered to the boat)
- Your skipper will take you on a tour of the lovely secluded spots where you can swim and enjoy the water
- We stay the night on the boat at a mooring in Navplion
- Breakfast on board
- Sail to the fortress at Monemvasia
- Cross the causeway to the island, home to a powerful medieval fortress and many Byzantine churches.
- On to the island of Kythera, rumoured birthplace of Aphrodite, to explore the caves and villages
- Stay the night on the boat
- Breakfast on board
- Reconvene to head back to Spetses for 1pm.
The best way to get to Spetses is from Athens. There are ferries and hydrofoils that take you to Spetses harbour in 2 to 2 1/2 hours.